This small guide will show you how to log in, reset username and password and enroll in Citigroup investment bank and financial services corporation.
Citigroup Inc. or Citi (stylized as citi) is an American multinational investment bank and financial services corporation headquartered in New York City. Citigroup is ranked 3rd on the list of largest banks in the United States and, alongside JPMorgan Chase, Bank of America, and Wells Fargo, it is one of the Big Four banks of the United States. It is a systemically important financial institution and is on the list of systemically important banks that are commonly cited as being too big to fail.
Citigroup is ranked 30th on the Fortune 500 as of 2019. Citigroup has over 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries. It has 214,000 employees, although it had 357,000 employees before the financial crisis of 2007-2008, when it was rescued via a massive stimulus package by the U.S. government.
How to login Citigroup bank?
- To login in the Citigroup bank go to the following link online.citi.com;
- Enter your user ID and password in the corresponding fields and click on the “Sign On” button.
Forgot Citigroup bank user ID/password
- In case you forgot password or user ID go to the following link;
- Next, enter your Bank and/or Credit Card Customers/ATM/Debit or Credit Card Number/Mortgage Only Customers/SBA Paycheck Protection Program Customers/Certificate of Deposit Only Customers and click on the “Continue” button.
Sign On To Enroll Online
Grow your savings with a cash bonus. Earn up to $3,500 when you open and fund an eligible Citi Savings Account. Let’s Set Up Your Online Access. You can view or manage your account online in just a few easy steps. Enter the account or card number we mailed to you, or that was provided when your account was opened. To create Chase banking account click on this link – online.citi.com and select type of account.
- How do I dispute a charge on my account? Dispute a charge on your credit card by visiting the Account Details <https://online.citi.com/US/JPS/portal/Home.do> page for a list of your transactions. Next to the charge you want to dispute, select the down arrow and click ‘Dispute Charge’. If you see an unauthorized transaction on your ATM/Debit card account, please Contact Us <https://online.citi.com/US/ag/contactus> through Chat or call us immediately at 1-888-248-4226 <tel:18882484226>; Text Telephone (TTY): 1-800-945-0258 <tel:18009450258>;
- How do I close my account? Closing your account? Let’s talk. Citi offers a variety of products to meet your financial needs and we welcome the opportunity to discuss this with you. To talk to a representative, Contact Us <https://online.citi.com/US/ag/contactus> or visit your local branch <https://online.citi.com/US/ag/citibank-location-finder>. Note: Credit card accounts cannot be closed at a branch;
- How do I manage a dispute on my account? To manage a dispute on your credit card account, visit the Dispute Center <https://online.citi.com/US/ag/disputes/disputecenter> at any time. You can also view all open and closed disputes or cancel an existing dispute. To manage a dispute on your ATM/Debit card account, please Contact Us <https://online.citi.com/US/ag/contactus> through Chat or call us at 1-888-248-4226 <tel:18882484226>; Text Telephone (TTY): 1-800-945-0258 <tel:18009450258>. A representative will help you with your claim;
- How do I sign off of citi.com? You may already be signed off if you see the “Sign On” button on the upper right corner of this page.